What is a marital status change?

Previously married persons who are now divorced may still be recorded as married on government systems. Status changes do not automatically happen after divorce or the death of a spouse. Your status can take years to amend (if at all).
Incorrect status has legal consequences and you may not get married again until this is corrected.
We rectify your marital status with home affairs.
We require a scanned copy of the applicants ID and divorce certificate (or death certificate).

Time frame

7 days


Costs R2000




Contact Us

Contact Us

Address: 1 Roos Street, Fourways, Sandton

Phone: 076 868 9271

Email: info@fastdocs.co.za

Share us